Monday, November 18, 2013

JOHN'S HARMONY MARQUIS


Hi, I saw your page and noticed a guitar like one that I own..........I thought I'd share a photo.  Thanks,  John


NOTE FROM DOC KAZOO
At this time I will not be moving the contents of the Harmony Marquis Owners Group from my website to the blog.  I will simply pick up posting updates here on the blog starting today.  At some point I will get all the Marquis pictures moved to the blog.  Until then you can view older Marquis pictures on my website at:

If you own a Harmony Marquis and would like to share some Marquis pictures and any information you might have on the Marquis in general or your Marquis specifically please send them to me at:

dockazoo@aswegohomestead.com


1 comment:

  1. I would love to find one just like this one I owned one 20 years ago and would love to add one to my collection now if anyone has one for sale hit me up at logan823@windstream.net

    ReplyDelete