Monday, November 18, 2013

BRIAN'S HARMONY MARQUIS


Here is what Brian had to say about his Harmony Marquis

  I just picked up a marquis from a local music shop. I don't know if I'm going to keep it or not at this point. I did take a shine to it so it will probably stay with me until something else catches my eye. 
                It seems to be in fine shape though not perfect. Some of the edges are worn and it's got a couple of small dings and scratches here and there. Supposedly it has a case for it hiding in the basement somewhere but I'm not expecting much if it's found. The only thing I know about it is the original owner loved this guitar very much but fell on hard times so he sold it to the shop. The shop owner put it away for approx. 7-8 years expecting the man to come back for it but the man recently passed away. I saw it in the back room with an inch of dust on it and asked if I could bring it home and toy around with it and later called and agreed to buy it.                                                                                                                                                  

 Brian



NOTE FROM DOC KAZOO
At this time I will not be moving the contents of the Harmony Marquis Owners Group from my website to the blog.  I will simply pick up posting updates here on the blog starting today.  At some point I will get all the Marquis pictures moved to the blog.  Until then you can view older Marquis pictures on my website at:

If you own a Harmony Marquis and would like to share some Marquis pictures and any information you might have on the Marquis in general or your Marquis specifically please send them to me at:
dockazoo@aswegohomestead.com

1 comment:

  1. Здравствуйте я вам уже писал. У меня тоже есть HARMONY MARQUIS EST 1892 H7000 AB. Подскажите пожалуйста ктокизготовитель гитары?

    ReplyDelete